HOMEWORK #4: Create your own fractal using a union of contracting affine translations and graph it.
(due Fri - 3/3)
I have designed my beautiful contraction, but I am having problems getting the graphic. We were able to view what I want in the instructor's office... I tried to keep it strictly following the definition of self-similar that we got that excluded anything beyond rotation, translation, or uniform contraction.
For the sake of the due date and partial credit, I am going to put up what I have so far.
(due Fri - 3/3)
I have designed my beautiful contraction, but I am having problems getting the graphic. We were able to view what I want in the instructor's office... I tried to keep it strictly following the definition of self-similar that we got that excluded anything beyond rotation, translation, or uniform contraction.
For the sake of the due date and partial credit, I am going to put up what I have so far.

